Christmas in Cotton Plant, LLC., colloquially referred to as simply “Cotton Plant,” is a Christmas lover’s dream!
Located north of New Albany on Hwy. 15 at the Union/Tippah County line, it’s just under an hour northwest of Tupelo, and it is worth the drive.
Once there, you can drive or walk through a 12 acre Winter Wonderland Christmas Display.
Their displays include:
- Over 700 Inflatables
- Over 700,000 Lights
- Displays synchronized to Christmas music
- Shooting Stars
- 4 Projection Screens
- Over 60′ LED Merry Christmas Sign
- Leaping Arches
- Driveway Gingerbread Arch
- 30 foot Mega Tree of Lights
- Drive through 1000 feet of light displays
- Stroll the mile-long walkway
Other features to do and see include:
- Stop by the Elf Cafe and purchase hot cocoa and other sweet goodies such as cookies (limited availability nightly).
- Visit Santa’s house to give him your Christmas list and receive a candy cane.
- Have your picture and/or small group made with Santa (pictures made through December 23rd).
- Enjoy the light show synchronized to Christmas music.
COST: There is no entry fee to enjoy Christmas in Cotton Plant, but donations are greatly appreciated to help pay their enormous electrical costs and to help continue this unique Christmas tradition!
Hours for 2019: November 29th through December 14th — open on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays only Wednesday, Dec. 18th through Dec. 25th — open every day, except Christmas Eve, Dec 24. HOURS: 6 - 9 PM
- CREATE Foundation Announces New Officers and Board Members - June 7, 2020
- Unity March and Community Listening Session - June 5, 2020
- Older Adults Learn How To Spot Fake News Thanks To Literacy Workshops - April 16, 2020